Friday, October 28, 2005

Present or Future?

We always do the same thing... we always try to make things.... and always happen the same damn thing....
We don't know if they are going to work

I hate that!!
By these days... I only have to accept.. nothing else.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Once more, students' life is hard...
Are we completely sure about what are we doing? About what we want for our future?
Maybe I'm sure what I want in my life... but in my present life... not in the future
These years are going to define the rest of our lifes... last year I was scared about this... now... I'm just living it... because there's nothing I can do against the system...

Some things are frustrating for some people... they have high spectations, but when can't got them, they think there's no other way to go on...
for that reason I just think in my present... I do live my present...
Obviously I dream with a future... but it isn't something impossible to do... I'm not that perfectionist...
THE thing that I really want is to be Happy.... and with all the people that I love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

La palabra del momento...ACEPTAR...

mmmm jjaja sipus andie sabe lo q te depara el futuro...pero io encuentro q eso es lo interesante...a pesar de q tus papas te sirven de referente...o la gente en general nunca es =....las historias son diferentes...nada sacamos con suponer...que no es lo mismo que anhelar o desear... y ser ambioso...q depende de como nos desenvolvamos esa ambiocion no es mala...al contrario...sirve para mantener el movimiento...para pasar etapas...eso es la vida...pasar etapas...es una constante evolución...

obvio...no siempre compartes lo q pasa...no lo entiendes...duele...pero siempre...siempre ta lo opuesto que hace decir vale la pena too el descontrol...el miedo...la falta de conocimiento...si así es la única forma de adquirirlo...

Yapes..ti adoro...demasiado...

Aiooooooooooooo.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home