Saturday, September 10, 2005

Give up or just forget it and go on

I've been thinking how try again. If it is possible. What would happen if I decide to try again.
Would it work or it's a big risk? I can be more hurt than now. Also, if I decide it I guess it would be forever, and now, I don't want it for so long. Obviously it doesn't depend only on me. But, if I ...

The other side of me tells me, don't. Also, you can't press anybody, so go on by my own is the best thing I can do.
It's very hard, I know, but I'll do it with help. I hope so.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I have a cold!!
Damn.... it
stinks....
It's a very bad moment to have a cold. Last night I had a party.... but..... I couldn't go because of it.
But, next week I GO... I swear... it doesn't matter what could happen. I go.
I need to go and forget all the things that I'm thinking, I need to distrarct myself and have a good time with my friends and someone else...

Who is that person??
Big mistery.... jajaja... try to guess...
Someone new in my life, maybe... you'll know in the right moment.
Or it's just an illusion??
Guess...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Ni idea de lo q hablas...mmmmmmm
ahora me tas explicando...más o menos nomás...mmmmmmmmm

Quiero verte...q más q decir...te quiero y te extraño...

Saturday, September 10, 2005 6:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Algo complejooo...el susodixo me gusta pero me cae mal...
mmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm...
jajajaja es raro esto de kerer...

Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home