Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Winter Holidays..... finished

Today, I came back to university. Again, all my classmates and me went to learn more about English and we had a very nice day.
We did'nt see us for a month and today everybody shared what they did on holidays. Most of them went to their own towns and others travelled to differents cities. Others stayed at home or went to near places, like the beach, the mall, cinemas, etc.
This semester we have some new teachers, but we haven't meet them yet. Tomorrow we'll do it at 8 o'clock.
Everyday, we'll have to begin our day at 8 o'clock. So, tonight I'm going to bed earlier than holidays.

The picture is "Playa Blanca" on Saturday Evening. It was one of my last walks with my family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good your blogs, excellent resistance, single that as he is ingles, I understand by halves. The photo is spectacular.

yo

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:41:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Jejejeje... que informativoo... ejeje casi diariooo jojojo.. me gustó... la fotooo ta biutiful, jajajajajajajajajajajjajaa... bella, bella.

Ahahahahaha mis clases empezaron muy wenas... digo productivas, jajajajaja... he aprendidooo caletaaaa, como por ejemploo que si te pueden gustar dos muxo muy al mismo tiempooooooooo, jajajajajajaa.

ILUSM.

Aioooooooooooooooooooo.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home