Saturday, August 06, 2005

No Name

When I'm in my room, lonely
I think in my life
in the people who are with me
in the people that don't know me
in the person that I want to be.
I guess that, really, I'm lonely
I feel that there are so many people
that don't know what happen around them.
I need someone cared about me.
Someone there... Can you hear me?
Can you see me?
Can you feel me?
I want to have an answer, just one.
Don't worry, anyway, I'm OK.
If you are busy, don't worry, I wait,
but I need an answer!!!
Wherever... I'm empty.
I'm asking for help,
and nobody hears me
If you come after time,
leave me alone.
It's too late now.
I want to stay in my darkness
like always...
Alone.
Always was and always will be like that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cotaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... que lindo lo que escribistee, triste pero lindoooo... buxis si te vuelves a sentir así me llamas o me mandas un msj o gritas mi nombre q te apuesto a q escuxoooo...

Yapes, te adorooooooooooo mil millones de montones gigantes.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 1:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, this is a english's page so I try to write correctly in english.
I'm sure that i had read something similar before, but i don't remember where.
When i remember that I told you.
But I'm sure that "can you see me? can you fell me? is from a song.
Well
See you later

¬_¬"The nigth in which my dreams were broken...(8)For the horizont goes, in the distance I see the sun, it shines in all its splendor, by the wide sea.(8)....."everything what lives dies and what it dies rebirth"....A!..RI!...GA!...TO!"

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ola

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home