Sunday, August 21, 2005

Better than yesterday

New week, new thoughts...
Taking the university rythim, and trying to breath pacefuly, again.

Last week was strange and I didn't remember how was feel me sad, long time ago I feel that way. I didn't feel good, I had a knot in my chest that didn't leave me breath. Slowly it has been dessappearing, just like you. And now, that I'm calm, thinking about it, it's a relief.
But I'm still with a doubt... where are you?

There are a lot of questions, really, and I'm hopping the answers. But I'll try to forget all of them, because I don't want to be sad anymore. No more sorrow!

I've found nice people, and I'll look for affection in them, more than you gave to me. I hope find it, soon, because I need it.

Well, I have to read a lot for university... about grammar... so there I go.
Have a nice week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home