Saturday, August 27, 2005

Coming Back To The Normal Life

Last week was with more activity than before... emotionaly and academicaly... a little difficult... I noticed there are a lot of missing things... and sometimes I feel envey to other people... Why?
I don't understanding it, yet ... maybe you could be more... mmmm.... different.... but it isn't possible because I'd be trying to change you... wich can not be...
This weekend was a little strange, nice time against bored time, idealizing things... dreaming...
Next week.... it comes busy...
I only wanna have a good time... with all of u...
Kisses 4 everybody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Me encantó la foto...ta muy top...jejejejeje...

Aahahaha me acabo de dar cuenta de algo...jajaja he sido una flojaa....lo único q hago es lesear y eso ta mal...me siento mmm una niña no bien, jajajaja...uy que hare de mi vida asi jajajaja...lalalalala.

Sorry toy incoherente...jejeje...es q mmmmm toy aceptando una posibilidad q tal vez me doldrá en un futuro al q no kero llegar...jejejee.

TE KEROOOOOOOOOO.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home