Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I know it

Everyday, this feeling is getting worst... worst and worst awful... What can I do? ... absolutely nothing... nothing at all.
I can't describe it, I don't know if it's possible to describe it, I had never felt that before...

I remember once I felt something similar, but what I'm feeling now is different and more intense, more hard and strong inside of me.... I still feel the same damn thing that yesterday... Why???
I don't want to feel this anymore... it's too painful and I just need to learn how stay away from u... how live without ... U
Maybe I need talk to u once more.... 'cause I don't have anything clear in my mind. If someday, we can talk about it, I want it be frankly, freely, honestly and with our hearts open and ready to listen and understand, specially me.
It's weird and strange when I talk like that... but it's real, and perhaps, anyone who reads this stuff, will laugh... maybe it's funny for u... and in your happiness there's not any space or empathy for my feelings... but OK... I respect that... And I hope u respect what I said.

I'm not waiting for any answer, my friends... but there's something I must to tell u: Don't try to make me feel better telling me things that I already know, 'cause I KNOW, and when you tell them I feel worst... so... just leave me talk, leave me scream, leave me cry... just listen and be quiet... holding me... that's what I need... only a hug...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*You'll never know how much you will love somebody*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Io se q no te gusta q te digan cosas e igual lo hagoa sí q sorry....pero io te adoro tu sabes eso...

mmmmm buenooo...io jamás me reiria de lo q piensas...sientes...o dices...bueno de lo q dices sip porq a veces son divertias...jejeje.

TE AMO

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 7:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TE AMO...
QUIERO VERTE...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home