Monday, October 03, 2005

How long does it take?

More than one month.. and I remember that day, like it was yesterday...
How long does it take?? How long?
When will I stop of think about you?
There's no moment... minute... day... that I don't think in you... I usually wonder what are you doing right now.... did you study? are you tired? are you sleeping? are you playing? Do you remember me?
I'm full of that... I don't want this feeling!! (I guess it has been the phrase that I've said a lot this month)
It's something exasperating... I feel a HUGE impotence...because I want to see you, even from some place away... walking to university... be with you... but I can't...
I hate myself... I look around... and I feel so small and everything is too big... and I hate me... because I didn't use to need nobody... but now... I need you... and I don't want to need you any more...
Before you, I was alone... but I didn't need nobody.... now... I'm alone again... but I need YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home