Saturday, September 17, 2005

Lie

Three weeks has happened and I'm still just like the first day without you, but nothing is like before.
Every song make me remember you, I do feel them and all I want is don`t feel this, because I miss you more and more.
Any song tells about us, about what I feel and about what you say you feel...
sometimes I don't want to think anymore and forget everything... other days I prefer to suffer and cry a lot... others I only wanna run to you and I imagine you will be there waiting for me and telling me how much you love me... but it's not true.

At night, I remember when we where together... hugs... kisses... lots of beautiful words and I wish to feel your body touching mine, your lips on my lips, your breath near me...
The way you made me feel... you made me feel wanted... woman... I dream you are with me, you're thinking of me, you're kissing me, touching me softly and how you accelerate while I tell you how much I need you... I dream you really love me ... I'll never forget that...
I miss everything in you...

I'll write down a piece of a song, named "Miento", written by Soraya... (it's in Spanish but I'll translate it, because this is a blog in English :P) It tells how I felt that day... when I hear it I remember everything and I feel sad because you're not mine anymore:

I know you more than no one
every corner of yourself
It's not too easy, yet
began to understand.
For you it was something obvious
I drowned in my sadness.
You closed me like a book
I told you what you wanted to hear
I swear don't cry
I smiled to disilmulated
But everytime I think in you I fall again
I lie and I don't stop
I lie when I dream
I lie with a train force when it pass
I lie for your kisses
I lie when I breath
I lie for lie me
I lie to forget

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cotaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Tamos mal...jajajajajajaja.
Cuando termine de leer...pense muxas cosas...mientras leía tb...reflexiones a mil por hora...q pense escribir...pero me dijooo...no más...kieroo risa...kiero incoherencia...kiero volver...a gritar .... por qué lo vi...y no austarme porq está junto a mi...

Esoooooo tenemos q hacer...jugar...lesear...pensar...pero tb actuar...no quedarnos ahí...mirandoooo...dejando el tiempo pasar...es cosa de caminar...

Sisissisisisi...está decididooo como dice mi nick:volviendo a la realidad...dejando de escapar...ya fin me aburrí...es así...lo entendí...

Si igual tenemos q esperar a q termine la Java...no hay caso...jejejejeje...

Hay q pasarlo bien...y eso si q lo sabremos hacer...porq ya hemos llorado bastante...q te apuesto q cuando se nos pase...sera como y por esooooo hicimos tanta cuática...cuando temos sufriendo de nuevooo...ya sea por alguien o por algo...sisisis jejeje esto de ser masoquista...

Como q este ha sido mi comentario más largo...jejejejeje...
Así q lo dejo hasta aca...nomás...

Te amo...te adoro...siempre cuenta conmigooooo como io contare contigo...

Aioooooooooooooooooooo.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soñaré
La oreja de van gogh

He soñado siempre con poder
volar,
desplegar los brazos y no aterrizar,
conociendo otros lugares,
y verdades más allá.
Y sentarme en una nube a
descansar,
beber de esta libertad,
y dejarme llevar,
la la ra la.

He soñado siempre con poder
dormir,
sobre un lecho de algas y coral,
disfrutar de ese silencio,
que reina siempre allí.
Y viajar encima de un delfín,
cruzar mares sin parar,
y nunca llegar al fin,
la la ra la.

Como dijo aquel genio,
esta vida es un sueño, un sueño,
como dijo aquel genio,
esta vida es un sueño y soñaré.

He soñado siempre con poder
crear,
una máquina del tiempo y
descubrir,
el futuro más lejano,
donde yo no voy a estar.
Y poder volver a mi ciudad,
en el siglo XXVI,
en una nave espacial,
la la ra la.
He soñado con que tu puedas
soñar,
que dibujes en tu mente un lugar,
donde no haya ni misterios,
ni secretos ni maldad.
Y encontrar un día al despertar,
que ya nada sigue igual
que todo vuelva a empezar,
la la ra la.

Como dijo aquel genio,
esta vida es un sueño, un sueño,
como dijo aquel genio,
esta vida es un sueño y soñaré.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home