Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Calm

Sometimes is a sad song.... but sometimes not...
Today wasn't a bad song... but it wasn't good neither.
Weird feelings.... some of them happy... some melancholics ...
but I feel good today...

It was nice to see you... I know you're ok... and I'm happy you were happy to see me too... I notice that in your eyes... You were very kind... and it was fun talk to you... I really missed to laugh with you, feel your hugs...
I'm still missing you... but I'm more calm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Ehehe sisis hay días buenos...días malos...jejeje...
Ahha mmm jojojojo...tengo la cabeza en otra parte...en otro lugar...en un lugar...jejeje...es divertio jugar...jejejeje...
(8)apostemos quien pierde primero...(8)

Ahaahah (suspiro) jajaja tan bello...tan complejooo...jeje muxas veces doloroso pero como vale la pena...jejejejeje.

TE AMO...

Friday, September 23, 2005 11:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home