Friday, October 21, 2005

Questions

I don't know how can I love you... You're not how I imagined.
You do a lot of things that make me feel different... you come suddenly and make a mess, whenever you want... sometimes I love it... and sometimes I hate it.
I dream that you're going to do something in a way, but you do it different. Also I can see that many times you think just in yourself and you don't do anything to be plaseant with me... I'd like you see
by yourself that I do need some demostrations or signs from you, ... someday I'd like to
A detail never is left... and you should know it....

I'm crazyyyyyyy.... I'm wrong!!
I'm stupid!!
I love you... and now you make me doubt... No, it isn't a doubt... even I'm more sure that I love you... but the questios is are you afraid of that? ... may be... it's very possible, because you don't wanna hurt me... and you'll never give yourself, completely, becuase of that.

By the other hand, I want you... and you want me... of that I'm very,. absolutely sure...
you know... like the song : "I want to make it with you"

Even I don't know why do I make me this questions... and why do I think about them... that's not good for me... I like what we have... I like having you... I like you.... I love you... and this is bigger everyday

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't know haw can I love you... You're not how I imagined.
You do a lot of things that make me feel different... you come suddenly and make a mess, whenever you want... sometimes I love it... and sometimes I hate it."

Cotaaaaaaaaaaaaa...te odio...jajaja...me sentí mil identificada con eso...mmmm...

Pero ya me aburri...fin...en serio...me carga...ia no kero más...es q ta mal...o sea incluso hay veces q me cae mal...tonces por qué...me encanta...por que lo kero...si no...es como...too lo cotnrario a mi...
Es tan cuatico...porq lo miro como las miro a ustedes...tonces es como...mmmmmm....pero deverdad...ya fin en serio...esto no lo tolero...mi actuar esta demasiado condicionado por su mirar...y eso no me gusta...lo odio...io kero tener voluntad...no depender...

Asi que ya murio...si...ya lo decidí...antes era como si ya noo...ta mal...pero nunca lo crei o quise asi realemente...pero ahroa sip...de verdad...ia me duele...muxo...nu kero...

Ya...pero filo...lalalalalalala...

TE AMO...TE AMO...TE AMO...TE AMO...

Friday, October 21, 2005 11:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home