Sunday, October 16, 2005

In loved

It's not painful by now...
Even I'm happy... because I know you love me... and I love you... but I don't know if it will be work...
If we will let that this work....

I'm sure you know that I want to try... and that I'll do it... but I'm not so sure how much you will try....
Like the song says... "don't give up easily" .... please... I'm afraid of that... in some way

A weeks ago I was afraid to recognize that I love you... now I'm not... but I'm afraid to suffer again...
don't let me suffer.... And don't leave alone when I need to be with you...

I hope this feeling, about love, stays here for a long, very long time...
I love you

"I WaNNa LoVe You ToDaY,
iF THeRe's No ToMoRRoW"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Cotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahaha mil feliz...por ti...obvio too el rato...pero uy...esas palabraas...prohibidas para mi...jajajaja...miedoooo...de sólo pensarlas...jojojojojojo...pero bkn...bkn...q tu puedas decirlas y sentirlas...y sea correspondido...y too bien...perooo pekeña ute sabe...que tanto amor..siempre duele...y eso es lo q lo hace tan gandeeee...q uno ta dispuesto a sufrir...desangrarse y llorar...por sentirlo...sisiiisisis...miedo...obvioo...incertidumbre...pero...siempre ...me tendras...pa apoyarte...retarte...aconsejarte...amarte...a ti sipis...q sip...no me da miedo...jejejeje...

ILUSM.

Aiooooooooooooooo.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
ya sé cual es el problema...cuando me dice mi niña...si lo dejase de hacer...lo dejaría de kerer...pero NO cierto...si io caxo q caxa...y lo hace apropósito...ahahahaha

Buxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...es terrible...se me aprieta el corazón...no kero...ahahahahahaha...MIEDO...MIEDO...MIEDO...

TE AMO...

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home