Sunday, June 17, 2007

Overreacting?

Don't think so.

Sometimes I think everything is wrong.. or that I try to find anything that makes me feel this way. Anyway, the idea of this is considering both opinions and views, but it seems that we are a little bit selfish once in a while, which is not wrong, but when this is becoming more frecuent I feel alone sometimes.

It's not the same worry, and I can see it in little details.

It's not overreaction... it's trying to make things smaller than they are. Because "it's better to ignore, to hide problems, so we don't argue". But I reply... it's good to argue, we can obtain good things from it. Moreover, if we avoid problems thay are gonna be there forever!!!

I've told you thousands of times....

Tired of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kao said...

WEll, it's not always the same story... I guess we all have bad days and stuff, but anyway there are some reasons to get really angry, to shout at someone, to hide things, to not tell the true, an to not understand.. those are the most common...

and I think there's nothing wrong with saying I'm tired of it all... I'm tired of you might also be...

so, hope you canget sth from all this messy nonsense... xD


see you, kissssssssssssssssssses and hugs...®

Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:39:00 pm  
Blogger Una historia que contar said...

No no no no
lo peor de la vida es hacer como si los problemas, lo que molesta no existiese...porke toa la razón seguirá ahi por siempre...
si no eres capaz de hahblar con la persona y decir todo lo que realmente piensas tariamos mal...y mas toavia si cuando se lo dices el otro no te entiende...
o sea se supone ke hablando las cosas se solucionan y si hay confianza...con mayor razon aun...


tu sabes lo ke io pienso...
discutir es la mejor forma de conocer...
y digo discurtir no pelear...ni pasar a llevar...
es solo intercambiar opiniones puntos de vista...


asi uno creceee...
y mejora la cosas...




te amo nos vemos mañana...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home