Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happier

Somethings had happend this time... well... something had happend before... I've just known about them... but it's not good to remember them.

I've been very busy at University... but always with time for someone special. And I can say that things are getting better and better, although that person hurt me very much, but the important is that we've already overcome problems... and this is something serious.

Making planes for the future.. thinking about us... as just one unit.... and keeping our feelings intact.

I have to be brief because I don't have time enough.... but certainly I said what I wanted to say.
I'm happy... but I could be happier if everything goes the way I want.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Cos tai???

Uy carai al fin te vere!
sisisis...hahaha...tantas cosas k pasan en tan poco tiempo...
o es muxo tiempo????
nu se cuantooooo ha sidooo...
como k pasa...jajajaja...y io ni me enteró...

Ahahaha...si a medida k uno pasa de año...las complejidad de las cosas va en aumento...nu kero...k seguir avanzando! jojojojojo...

Uy es k la humanidad...es muy díficil! asi enredada...uxa oh...jajajajaja...

Lo weno...sip...k m tene mega feliz...es k ia antes me costaba mil kerer a la gente...pero ahora...uy puedo decir ke kero a hartas personas...sisisis...y es como ... puedo decirtelo a la cara! jajajaja y lo más bkn es sentir ese cariño de vuelta y aumentado...tururururu...

Igual nunca se comparará con lo k siento por ustedes...pork es tan distinto...nu se...la forma de kererlas a ustedes nu tene nada k ver como kero a los demas...


Ia...mil cosas k hablar!
mil cosas k escuxar!



Ia...te amo!



Nus veremos...al fin!...




Aiooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home