Monday, January 16, 2006

HaPpY


The last time that someone read this... it was a problem....
I felt very bad and you too... and I don't want that happen anymore... so.... now.... I'll have to keep for me somethings... even I don't want to. But, however, I'll try to don't do that.


I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because almost everything is ok... except for some details... that can have a solution.. I hope so.

I think...you're happy too... because your eyes tell me that when I look at into them.
You make me happy, I make you happy... jejeje.. we both are happy :D
I can't find the words to say what I'm feeling...
I LOVE YOU...
WE LOVE US

I just hope this last for a long time, because this has been so hard to get... and now, I feel we have a nice stability.

.......

But... I have a problem... which is not that important... but I'm feeling... that... I've been bored...
so... I need to go somewhere.... right my girls?
this weekend... we are going to..........

:D

ILUSM!!!!!
I wanna see ya, girls :D



note: this update was so in great demand!! jejeje

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holaaaaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Al fin actualizasteeee!
jejeje...
uxa me cai...y ahora tu no estas...mmm será...

ahahahaha sisis k bem k tes feliz...sisisisis...uy jejeje...k lindo el amor...complejo pero linduuu...jejejeje...


Ahaha y obvi too el rato...k salimos onde sea...y hagamos lo k sea...aburramonos juntas...sisisisis...ia..

Uxa...cero inspiración...jejejeje...

Miles de besitos...

Te amooooooooo!

Monday, January 16, 2006 11:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home