Monday, October 23, 2006

All Has Been Said

All has been said...

It's difficult for me, but harder to accept for them. I'm not living their lives any more. I've begun to write my own story, which will be history in some years and a nice memory of our communication, at the same time.

I think I wrote what I felt in Spanish very clear. But it's not the only aspect of my life that I'm cared of by now.

When you feel your life's taking shape, you have to be aware that something may go wrong. It's said you have to enjoy the moment... but I cannot avoid to think that to be in such illusion can make me fall down...

is it an illusion???

no... it's not. Not any more. I'm completely sure that what I'm living is for real and I will fight to keep it like that. I know you will do it, as well.

If tell you I feel lonely, it's not becuase of you. It's for them. Because, beyond all my freedom I'm still in a little cage as them. But I hope it be open in a few years.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha lo lei la otra vez y no me dejo comentar ahora no lo logre leer!
jajaja lo siento...
es k ahahah toy xata de verdad k colapsando...
nu kero na...
o sea hoy habia partido de niños y ni me apareci!
por ke...
me kede tudiando...o sea io?!
jajajajaja
toy cambiada...
ajjaajjajaja...


ammm...
me encuentro cambiadaaaa...carai...
nu se toy rara...jajajaja
o sea tene k ser porke toy chata de too!!
tanto asi k en tecnicas de trabajo con grupos...una cosa mega simple pedir un deseo...se me produjo el medio conflicto existencial!!
asi heavy...
asi como mil emociones cada día...
es demasiado cansador...

y tan toos asi k es lo peor...
tonces ni al caso calmarnos entre nosotros...
tu tai igual?
me calmai tu?



ia te amo...
besitos...
nus vemoa ia?

Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:06:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uyyyyy lo peor...
k un abrazo de gonzalitooo
me hace tan beeeeeeeem!
me da rabiaaaa!!
jajajajaja...
nu deberia ser asi...

sera...salgo de uno...y llega otro!
jajajajaja...
tamos mal!!
jajaja toy...mal!!

y ia con el niño david muero de verguanza mirarlo a la cara
jajajaja es atro...iba por el puente el otro dia...
y te juro me tropece!
jajjaja...
mal...mal...mal!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home