Thursday, May 10, 2007

Third Year

Long time without coming around.
At the begining it was because I thought it was a drag or just because I didn't feel like writing, but lately I've been busy... really busy.

Good news! I passed FCE... now the target is CAE.. but it doesn't mean the same as the previous exam. It isn't a schoolarship, it's important only for passing the subject.

University has been very different this year. Since March we haven't really stopped. Every week we have had a lot of things to do.
The subject of "language" requires more effort. For the first test I studied a lot, but the results weren't the expected. I don't know what's happening, I've studied more than the previosu years and my marks hasn't been the same as before.
This year I have Education subjects that are directly related to my "future" job . Sometimes I'm happy with it... and sometimes some doubts come out.

I don't know whether I'll be able to cope with students. But when I hesitate about that I just tell myself that I'll have to overcome shyness and this "fear" that I'm feeling now.

In the meanwhile, I'm visiting a high school and observing what's going on there, but out of the classroom. It's a new thing for me, since I never was in a techinal-professional school. More over, I'm on the other side of the system, I'm getting familiar with the organizational part of it.
Next term, I hope to be making my second pre-practice which is inside the classroom. Then is when I'll know what are students like. I won't be doing classes, but watching them. I guess I'll be more confident by that time.

However, I still have things to do so I'll stop here and take a rest.

Good Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Una historia que contar said...

Holaaa bonitaaaa...


wiii mil años sin ke actualizaras esto...carai!!
me gusta escribir aca...


oie nunca lo logre...jajajaja
me odia blogger...


wenu respecto a lo ke escribiste...
tamos como toos en las mismas...
como ke 3º te dice mira en lo ke te tas metiendo...
si mas nu recuerdas a principio de clases me preguntaste ke como taban los primeros dias...y io te dije bkn...se viene interesante tercero...y me dijiste wena palabra pa definirlo...
y sipos no ha sido más ke interesante por lo menos pa mi...
Como ke sip...cada vez es más complejo...pero como ke cada vez mas cuenta me doy ke esto es lo mio...
io toavia nu tengo miedos...en lo ke se refiere a mi futuro profesional...nu se...como ke me ha servido ene estar en texo...trabajar en el liceo y meterme a cuanta cosa...me ofrescan...

es ke caxai ke no veo haciendo otra cosa...esta demasiado en mi...
es inherente a mi persona...asi de tanto...
ja ia tamos viendo el tema de tesis con las niñas...jajjaja
tamos rayas...
pero es ke de verdad...ke toy alucinando cada día más...
te juro...como ke antes nu keria salir...de la U porke obvio se pasa demasiado bem...y ahora toy ansiosaaa por trabajar...y hacer lo ke amo!!





wenu............
jajaja io pense ke leeria más cosas de ti...o sea lo de la U es de ti jajaja pero nu se más referente a los sentientos...
antes me daban muxas pistas de ti...



Uxa oh!! io tb keroooooo un blog...
o sea tengo...pero kero uno ke me haga caso carai!!


weno...ia me retiro es tarde...y me teno ke levantar temprano mañana...puaj...


Besos...te amo!!

Friday, May 11, 2007 12:08:00 am  
Blogger Kao said...

mish, y yo que habia pensado que tu pobrelog se habia ido para siempre... xD


anyway... really, this has been a lot harder year... though i'm not really doing what I should... I mean STUDY... xD

but either I study or not the marks are just the same... :( sad but true

so, hope you keep on writting... xD and drop by my log (whichever you want) once in a while xD

see you, kisssssssssssses and hugs...xD

Friday, June 15, 2007 5:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home