Tuesday, November 21, 2006

First Certification Exam

Less than a month is left for measuring my English knowledge.
I'm not really nervous.... now....
but I'm sure that I'll be in 2 weeks.

This is quite important because if I fail... I don't want to dessapoint anybody... or to get frustated.... Also, if I pass this exam, my CV will have a "plus": a paper that says that I DO KNOW ENGLISH!

I feel that I'll be given many opportunities... this is one of those. This is like a door open, and I'm just starting to look at what's inside...

To know English helps anybody to make her or his world bigger. U can have a wider view of life, set bigger golds and, of course, have possibilities of travelling abroad.

I've hesitated a lot about this... and I keep firm in my idea. I wouldn't like to live in another country. I'd rather go there for holidays or just for a short period, because I don't think I could stand to be far away from my family for so long.
I'm not really sure if it's for my family.. maybe it's just for u... because u're the only thing that I can lose going abroad.

I'd wish I could take u with me....

5 Comments:

Blogger Mi Espacio said...

hola ... pasaba por algunos blog y en uno vi un saludo que dejo a la chica marionetas jejeje aprovecho de saludarla, me gusta mucho esto de los blogs y aunque estoy recien inciandome creo que vamos bien encaminados .... me gusto su estilo ... yo haría lo mismo pero en francés jeje o en persa, que son los idiomas uqe estoy estudiando .... le dejo slaudos y espero pase visitando mis viajes ...
adios

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:53:00 pm  
Blogger Mi Espacio said...

holas ...sisomos compañeros de la udec...estudio ingeniería civil electronica, teminando, toy en la memoria ahora, y me queda el ultimo ramo del magister...lo taba haciendo de forma paralela chuta!! mucho trabajo !! ... y ud?? qué estudia?

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siempre los nervios a lo uno lo carcomen... pero es mejor no pensar tanto en eso, al menos el última dia previo.
Y bueno... al final aprobaste?
Espero que haya sido asi.
Saludos.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teni botao...esto...
jejeje
escribe cosas...
pa inspirarme io!
jejejeje

ti amo.

Monday, February 12, 2007 10:35:00 pm  
Blogger Kao said...

pienso lo mismo...


hay que actualizar... xD


iwal te estas proyectando (o deberia decir: te proyectaste?)demasiado, hay que vivir un poco mas el presente no crees?


see you. kisssssssssses and hugs...®

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home